The Yoga for Healthy Weight Programwith Patsy Gaetano
Why Yoga for Finding your Healthy Weight?We all know that more exercise and better/less food would get us that healthy weight we desire. The practices of Yoga offer us effective, sustainable and creative guidance on our journey through the lifestyle changes necessary to find our Healthy Weight. This fun way to lose weight and keep it off will emphasize the gathering of Prana (lifeforce) thru mindful yoga exercise and exploring delicious plant based dietary possibilities (without rigid dogma). This program centers on the active physical practice of asana (the postures). Classes will also include the Yoga Breathing practices that support healthy metabolism, Basic Core engagement work and the Deep Relaxation practices that support healthy lifestyle choices. The asana practice will look to build intensity through the eight weeks. We will explore the modified poses in the beginning and build to active flow practices toward the end of the program. Participants will be encouraged to find the pace and intensity that works best for them.
Yoga For Healthy Weight program
Eight-Week Program, January 20th - March 16th, 2013includes:
- Yoga for Healthy Weight Sunday Workshop, January 20th, 10:30 am - 1:30 pm
- One Yoga for Healthy Weight asana class dedicated to the YHW participants. Tasty plant-based snack served after this Saturday morning class.
- Unlimited access to all of Patsy’s other weekly Yoga Classes during these same dates
- Tasty plant-based snack after the Sat YHW class
- A supportive friendly environment within which to find your own true path to Healthy Weight
- Lending library with great Yoga books and DVDs
Cost of the Yoga for Healthy Weight Program:
$275 for the full program (includes Sunday Workshop)
Early Bird Special: $225 if paid by December 20th, 2012
$200 for past participants if paid by December 20th
All participants must attend the Sunday Workshop or schedule a private lesson (extra charge). This is where we’ll prepare for the coming eight weeks and learn modifications and practices to keep us safe during the Program.
To register please call 505-281-0886 or email: email@example.com.
Please call 281-0886 for inclement weather announcements.